WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS HIGH VOLUMES OF NICOTINE WHICH IS A HIGHLY TOXIC AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE SUBSTANCE.
NOT FOR SALE TO OR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR INHALATION UNLESS AND UNTIL DILUTED.
HANDLE WITH CARE & WASH HANDS THOROUGHLY.
Keep out of reach of children and/or pets. Do not ingest, keep away from eyes and avoid contact with skin. Toxic if swallowed. If substance comes into contact with skin or into the mouth rinse thoroughly and contact the Poison Control Services (0861 555 777) for advice. Seek medical attention should you feel unwell after handling or coming into contact with this substance.
RRP – R45.00